So lovely and warm..lovely to see the snowdrops and jonquils fighting for space!! Everybody feels better, I even get one or two extra “Bonjours” from the playground Mama’s, and that is saying something.. The trampoline is groaning at the springs again and the squealing girlies can be heard by everyone in Bologne again, not just my poor ears and our walls, somebody else can share the pain.
I have been ever-so tempted to take the Staaaaaag out for a run, but with Mr B in the U.K. if it breaks down I am without back up. Tyres I can manage(just), basic checks yes, oil and water yes..classic car engine…Non!! Judging by my attempt to take the back of the washing m/c with the Leatherman that Mr B seems to utilise for every task just enforces my decision. So, tomorrows plans for enjoying the sunshine.. I am taking myself, my camera, new lens and I am going to shoot some pêcheurs!!
Bises for now and look out for the gallery..
Next week, so let the blog re-commence…long time no blog!! Loads to tell and lots of photos to galleryfy!!!
I am very pinterested at the moment and it is hard to resist sitting for hours pinning all of my hopes, dreams and ideas for all to see..it would be very easy to share all of my secrets..but I have to leave some stones unturned and an element of surprise is always rather good.
So, until next week..bisous
I have managed to import all of my old BLOG and create a POLL!! Yippeeee..
Today is a good day my lovelies..
Beaucoup de Bisous…
…was supposed to be the order of the evening, I even managed a photo, however Miss E had other ideas and I was literally perched for a minute or two!!
Deciding, an hour after I had put her to bed, that chomping down on a “Glostik” was a good idea was one of the many things that seem to have happened in the past day or two..The list of trials appears only when Mr B is out of the country. Let me list the events from the past 2 days.
- Garage door frozen so much that Mr B’s car is parked on the road.
- Washing-up that was left draining over night was frozen to sink and draining area.
- Pipes under the sink frozen, so when I emptied water from 2 soaking pans (not frozen as they were in kitchen) the yucky scummy water did not drain away. 1 hour later and many kettles of boiled water..it moved.
- 2 cucumbers, a bunch of carrots, a melon, apples, oranges and a lettuce, frozen beyond edible and binned..wish I had photographed the carrot!! Everything now in fridge not pantry as it is warmer.
- The coldest department in France at the moment, since 1985!!
- Curtain pole and curtains in the TV room finally gave in a fell on Miss E.
- Warning for tyre pressure on Mr B’s car have come on and the recommendation keeps changing
- Miss E decided she didn’t want a “good bedtime” sticker, did want to eat a “Glostik” and feel exhausted this morning. Oh… and didn’t want jeans, did want jeans, then grey trousers but only if I unpicked the label..Didn’t want plaits, did want plaits and then screamed and cried all the way to school.
I think that is it…things can only get better though, right?
Some fire and ice photos for you..
I have gathered together just a few of my treasures from the last few visits..I am happy to say.. I love them all and my chairs are my best find..The little B’s have their eye on “The Throne”..but it is MINE…
I had better not visit Foulain for a while..not sure Mr B’s patience will stretch much further!